HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
and how we keep it protected
- Your privacy is important to us. We know that’s the kind of thing all these sorts of notices say, but frankly we mean it. You’ve placed your trust in us by using Angkor Film’s platform and we value that trust. That means we’re committed to protecting and safeguarding any personal data you give us. We act in our customers’ interest and we are transparent about the processing of your personal data.
- This one privacy statement applies to any kind of information we collect through these platforms or other means connected to these platforms (such as contacting our customer service team via email).
- We might amend the Privacy Statement from time to time. If you care about your privacy, visit this page regularly and you’ll know exactly where you stand. If we make changes to the Privacy Statement which will have an impact on you (for example, if we intend to process your personal data for other purposes than communicated in the past in this Privacy Statement), we will notify you of these changes before the new activities begin.
- n order to help you enjoy a great experience when you use our services there are certain pieces of information we ask for… this is pretty basic stuff: your name, country of residence, languages and preferred contact details. In addition to this, we also collect information from your computer, phone, tablet or other device you are using to access our services, through cookies. This includes the IP address, the browser you use, and your language settings. There are also situations in which we receive information about you from others (e.g. Facebook or Google Ads) or automatically collect other information. This is the basic overview of the information we collect.
- We also use your personal data to contact you and to inform you of the latest deals and special offers and other products or services which we believe may be of interest to you.
- There are different parties integrated into our services in various ways and for various reasons. The primary purpose is to share your data relevant for the required service(s) with our vendors to complete your booking. There are also other parties which can receive some of your data, which are parties we involve to provide you with the services you want. This includes for example: payment gateways, advertisers and other affiliates or in some cases, if we are required by applicable law, governmental or other authorities. We do not sell or rent your personal data.
- The use of social media services may be integrated with our services in various ways, which will involve us collecting some of your personal data or the social media provider receiving some of your information.
- We observe appropriate and adequate procedures to prevent unauthorized access to, and the misuse of, personal data that we process.
- Unless indicated otherwise, Angkor Films is a service you are only allowed to use if you are over 18 years of age.
- You always have the right to review the personal data we keep about you. You can request an overview or deletion of your personal data by emailing us.
- All of our services are secured over SSL protocol to ensure that any communication with you is always encrypted and direct between you and us, without anyone else in the middle catching a glimpse of our messages.
- Sad but necessary bit: If you disagree with this Privacy Statement (as well as our Terms of Service / ToS), you should discontinue using our services. If you agree with our Privacy Statement and ToS, then you’re all set to book your next media experience through us. Let the good times roll!
Phnom Penh (Kingdom of Cambodia), January 1st, 2019.